Super Magic is a new, simple-to-teach, six-level course of American English for primary-school children which follows their cognitive and psychological growth, using a whole-person approach that helps children absorb the experience of a new language.
Student’s Books 1 and 2 + Audio CD
• Action songs involving Total Physical Response present target language in the first two levels.
• Games recycle words and short expressions to practise and fix what has been presented.
• Special sections present:
- CLIL activities for an interdisciplinary approach;
- A fun play to include the whole class in acting out.
Student’s Books 3 to 6 + Audio CD
• Gradual increase in complexity carefully coordinated with the child’s cognitive development.
• Photographs open each unit, relating English to the child’s experience of the world.
• Cartoon stories, games and fun activities activate the language introduced.
• CLIL sections introduce age-appropriate interdisciplinary materials and vocabulary.
• English-speaking-world section expands language learning into development of wider educational competences.
• Each level is accompanied by its digital version.
• Fully-interactive version for use in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB) or PC.
• All the course material, teaching resources and tools in digital format.
• Fun and motivating ‘heads-up’ moments for everyone in the class.
Teacher’s Books 1 to 6 + Audio CD
• Detailed teaching notes and tips for each lesson.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• Answer keys for all exercises and activities.
• Set of photocopiable tests and self-check worksheets.
• Flashcards to present and practise target vocabulary (levels 1 and 2).
• Story Cards to capture children’s attention and aid comprehension of the stories (levels 1 and 2) .
• Posters to provide a permanent focus for vocabulary, grammar and functions practice and repetition.
• Puppet of Benjy, the friendly bear, to enliven children’s first experience of English.
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van ons laatste nieuws? Check dan onze FaceBook pagina voor meer informatie!