The Magic Book
The Magic Book is a six-level American English course for Primary School children which leads them through the Basic User stage of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages using materials specially designed for the age group.
- Story-based introduction of vocabulary and grammatical structures.
- Songs and games to practise communication and memorise target language.
- Gradual introduction of new elements in line with the pupils cognitive development:
- From Level 3, pronunciation corners; simple grammar strips; photographs.
- From Level 5, inductive approach to grammar.
- In Level 6, short texts on aspects of the Anglophone world.
- Helpful in the preparation of candidates for age-appropriate international certificates.
Special Book + Audio CD
- Optional interdisciplinary booklet (CLIL) accompanies each of the first 5 levels.
• Fully-interactive version for use in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB).
• All the resources and teaching tools in one digital book per level.
• Fun, ‘heads-up’ lessons to attract and keep pupils’ attention.
Teacher’s Guide + Audio CD
• Full notes for each lesson and activity.
• Transcripts of all recordings.
• Extra teaching ideas and materials.
• Flashcards illustrating target vocabulary.
• Story Cards to illustrate the stories.
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van ons laatste nieuws? Check dan onze FaceBook pagina voor meer informatie!