The Longest Strongest ThreadArtikelnummer: 9781912650187
We are moving to a new home, where the lakes freeze in winter.
I am visiting my Grandma to say goodbye.
Grandma says I mustn't worry that my new home is so very far away. She says that we two have the longest, strongest thread in the whole world, and she will surely fly all the way to find me.
- A beautifully subtle and reassuring look at the anxiety of moving to a new home and country
- A useful tool to approach the subject of migration
- Poetic text full of imagery and emotion
- Celebration of a relationship with a grandparent
- Based on the author's own family experiences of moving countries and leaving loved ones behind